Original source: Biteye
Celestia’s Big Bowl of Pig’s Knuckle Rice airdrop has attracted attention to the modular craze. It is the first but by no means the last modular project to issue coins. What opportunities in this track can we pay attention to in the future? In this issue, Biteye brings you six modular potential projects and interactive suggestions;
@fuel_networkThe direction is to build a modular execution layer, implement parallel transactions by using fraud proof mechanisms and UTXO, and use light clients to improve security. Fuels joint venture is also one of Celestias joint ventures, and it completed financing of $80M in September last year.
1. Install the Fuel native wallet and go to its ecological website to select projects to interact with:https://alpha.fuel.network/ecosystem
2. Test network cross-chain bridge interaction:https://alpha.fuel.network/bridge/?from=eth&to=fuel
@alt_layerIt is a Rollup-as-a-Service protocol that allows developers to quickly customize Rollups with fraud/ZK proof. It is expected to be launched on the mainnet in 2024. Polychain led the investment to raise $7.2M and was selected for the sixth season of the Binance MVB incubation program.
1. Complete the official Galaxy mission:https://galxe.com/unsupportedregion
2. Go to Altlayer’s Dashboard to create a Flash layer:https://dashboard.alt.technology/login
@dymensionIt is a modular settlement layer for Cosmos, designed to allow developers to quickly deploy application-specific rollups through RDK and specialized settlement layers. It completed $6.7M in financing in June last year, and the founders stated that a second round of financing is expected.
1. Enter the official DC territory
2. Exchange tokens between Rollups through the official website:https://portal.dymension.xyz/ibc
3. Install Go and configure relevant hardware to run the node. For details, please see the document:https://docs.dymension.xyz/validate/dymension-hub/overview/
@AvailProjectis a provider focusing on the data availability layer in modular blockchains, allowing Rollup to publish data to Avail for storage and select other networks for settlement. The project led by one of Polygons co-founders after leaving Polygon has not yet received financing.
Avail is currently holding a Validator Spotlight event. Users can fill in the form to join as a validator on the test network:https://twitter.com/AvailProject/status/1715008696835600451
@CalderaxyzIt is a Raas service whose innovation lies in decoupling data availability from the settlement layer. Customized Rollup can send transaction content to Ethereum or a specialized DA layer such as Celestia to optimize transaction costs. Caldera raised $9M, led by Drangonfly and Sequoia, with participation from 1kx and other institutions.
1. Conduct cross-chain interaction on its test network:https://testnet.caldera.dev
2. Interact with networks with this project as the underlying layer, such as Manta Pacific, Injective, etc.
@EclipseFNDIt is a modular settlement layer, similar to Caldera, which can create custom execution chains by selecting the required consensus and DA layers, thereby providing customizable features to create the best combination for specific use cases. Eclipse supports on the execution environment EVM and SVM (supporting SolanaVM is considered an advantage of Eclipse), and plans to support more virtual machines in the future. At the same time, Celestia is already supported on the DA layer, and protocols such as Eigen DA and Avail may be supported in the future. Eclipse has conducted two rounds of financing, with a total financing amount of $15M, in which Polygon Ventures and Polychain participated.
1. Eclipses mainnet has been launched. You can pay more attention to the projects it cooperates with and interact with these projects to gain some weight.
Projects can be referenced:https://eclipse.builders/partners
Celestia is the DA layer currently supported by Eclipse. You can continue to pay attention to Celestias interactions, such as staking $TIA and running Celestia light nodes. For details, see:https://www.eclipse.builders/partners
Last but not least, in addition to directly participating in the interaction with the project side, the following methods can also help ordinary users obtain airdrops
• To pledge atoms or osmos, $TIA will give 50 minimum guarantee airdrops to those who pledge more than $75 this time. After the $TIA airdrop, you can also partially pledge
• evm chain interaction. For some large projects, even if they are not in the evm ecosystem, they will be given to evm participants. Many of the addresses that took the Arb and Op airdrops have $TIA this time. The focus is on the mainnet tx+ Second level tx + certain balance + anti-witch,Click for details